Unemployment Tax Control, Employee Management & Training Services,
Using the Worlds Best Employee Management Program.
P.O. Box 50900, Provo, Utah 84605-0900
Pone (801) 375-1118 * Voice (800) 247-5932
Fax (801) 375-0014 ** Fax U.S. (800) 264-0649
The undersigned Company, hereafter referred to as "company",
S.I.R. World Network, Inc., hereafter referred to as "SIR":
Agent World Wide For SEM, Inc.
HR Service Program : Claims Servicing Company
Membership Fee: Click
$ Bill Me Monthly or
$ Bill Me Yearly to Join.
Number of Employees >Bill Me Monthly Or> Bill Me Yearly
1-10 >--->--->--->---> ( $60 ) Or>---> ( $600\Year )
Pay A Yearly Fee and Save 2 Month Membership Cost.
Billing of membership fee starts on the 1st day of the 1st month after members starting day of membership.
(Advance Monthly Billing)
The Guarantee, >>>> Before the end of 6th month if you are dissatisfied for any reason, Cancel Membership and receive a full refund of fees you paid to SIR
The undersigned Company, hereafter referred to as "company", hereby Applies for Membership for S.I.R. World Network, Inc., as outlined below,
including unemployment tax control, sexual harassment, discrimination, labor rules, management training and online, phone consulting which will include the following:
1. SIR / SEM will provide Employee Management training for officers, owners, managers, and supervisors, in Unemployment management procedures required by state and federal government agencies including employee documentation, employee relations, labor requirements, EEOC, Unemployment Tax Control, and the required mandate for sexual harassment and discrimination training.
2. SIR / SEM will create Online a web-site for your company. Your company will have excess to setup and maintain areas of private area password access for each group, owners, officers, manager, supervisors, special guest, customers, and employee. You can set-up and control employee’s business e-mail accounts for better security of confidential information because it will keep the flow of company information away from the Internet free e-mail accounts which will stops others from getting you confidential E-Mail information. Your company administrators will have the authority to build e-mail accounts, change passwords and make change on the web-site to revoke use of an e-mail by employees separated form the company. In the public access area information can be about job postings, advertisements, special promotions, special information can be posted on the web page by your administrators about whatever you would like.
3. SIR - SEM training and testing is provided online or by CD, DVD - Video and telephone consultation.
4. SIR / SEM will provide online master copies of the necessary employee forms (warning, suspension, termination, I-9's, W-4's) How to use the forms, HR Information to control your Unemployment Tax, Labor claims, and E.E.O.C. claims and charges filed.
5. The program of controlling unemployment claims filed by former employees of your company is a cost control program and generally returns 10 to 40 times what your company pays for SEM’S Membership Service. Therefore every claim filed by a former employee must be protested by SEM.
6. SIR / SEM will Process every claim filed for unemployment benefits filed against your company. SEM will collect and review information as to the reason the claimant is no longer employed, and/or the reason for a termination or quit.
7. SIR / SEM will File Protest Statements with the corresponding agencies (Unemployment, Labor, Federal or State EEOC) to ensure proper determinations in order to prevent charges to your company.
8. SIR / SEM will review all determinations made by an unemployment office and if unfavorable to the company, SEM will file appeals to the proper administrative judges to schedule a hearing.
9. When hearing dates are set and a notice received, SEM will Conduct pre-hearing conferences, and review who should attend and conform that the right person-supervisor's) with first hand testimony attends the hearing. SEM will inform witnesses of hearing proceedings and how the hearing process works. To also help them know what company documents to take with them to the hearing along with copies of hearing documents e-mailed to them by SEM. It helps set them at ease so they can be prepared and remember to provide the necessary information as well as truthful testimony at the hearing.
10. SIR / SEM will review decisions of administrative judges and appeal unfavorable hearing decisions received from a hearing officer, to Boards of Appeals as appropriate.
11. SIR / SEM will present written argument to appeals boards of the facts presented at a hearing and why the decision of the judge should have been favorable for the employer not the claimant.
12. SIR / SEM will maintain online a confidential record of all claims filed against your company which your company will have access to 24/7. SEM will provide you company with a yearly analysis of all claims and cost plus amounts of tax dollars saved.
13. SIR / SEM will review all charges made to your unemployment tax account and protest the benefits which should not have been charged to your company. Since 1971 SEM has found that even when unemployment benefits charges are stopped, 25% to over 40% end up being charged to your company anyway. Mistakes made by government employees. SEM will again protested charges and provide the favorable notices. Then SEM for 36 months make sure the departments give you company credit for the over charge and do not recharge you.
14. Please understand that the principle control of all claims and benefits charged is the responsibility of the employing company. Their actions, or the actions of managers, supervisors and employees while the employee is working for the company and or the actions taken at the time of termination, will be the determining factors in whether the company will be charged for any benefits allowed or for other damages, claims or charges made be Employees.
15. Before you discharge an employee, please have supervisors and managers talk with your company Officers, HR, or Upper management first and make a phone call to SIR-SEM, to review you problem and who can help stop many problems and outline if your decision is just.
© Copyright 2017 SIR World Network, INC. Active SEM
Application-Agreement 01-01-2017 Page 1 Service, See Sign Up Page 2
Sign up Online above, or Use This Page # 2
(FAX Only This Page 2 To SIR @ 1-800-246-0469)
Membership Sign Up Page
Membership becomes effective upon receipt of Application:
Billing of membership fee starts on the 1st day of the month after members starting day of membership.
The SIR Membership fee based on
the number of employees you employ at a work site.
The membership may be discontinued at the option of your company (Customer). within the first 6 months of the membership year, Just call the SIR’s 800 Number or send an email and tell SIR to cancel and tell them you have stopped using all of SIR © Copyright training material and forms which SIR provided you at start up. After the first year the Membership will automatically renew from year to year starting at the end of the first Membership year and the member will be billed for the next years membership at your option either monthly or yearly. If the member would not like to discontinue the membership for any subsequent year. At the time the subsequent yearly billing is received members not renewing should write on the face of the bill do not renew and return it to SIR within 60 days of the mail date of the billing. The member may also call SIR’s 800 number or send an email and cancel. The Use of SIR Training and Forms must be discontinued after any cancellation . Reference Page #1 For Service Outline.
BECOME A MEMBER of SIR ---- INFORMATION BELOW :
Please enter Membership of any Association you are a member of: __________________________________________________
Association City ____________________________________ State ______________ Phone____________________________
Your Company Name:_______________________________________________ Contact Phone:__________________________
Your Business Address:_____________________________ City_______________________ State: ____________Zip__________
Billing Address if different:__________________________ City_______________________ State: ____________Zip __________
Manager / Officer Sign: ___________________________________________________________ Date Signed: ______________
Sign Print Name ________________________________________________________________
( ) Supervisor ( ) Manager ( ) Owner ( ) Officer of Company **Email________________________________________
Company HR or Training Manager : Contact Name:____________________________________ Phone_______________________
Print HR or Training Manager Name: ____________________________________________________________________________
Web-site Administrator Name:___________________________________________ Phone_________________________________
Print Administrator Name:
==============================SIR / SEM COMPANIES SIGN BELOW =============================
Shaw Employee Management, Inc. accepted applicant as a member this
______________ day of _______________ 20_____.
This is Page #2 of 2 Application Pages-Jan-1-2017
(If FAXED - Only Fax This Page #2 - To SIR @ 1-800-246-0469)
Or Mail To: SIR World Network, Inc. PO Box 50900 Provo, UT 84605-0900
© Copyright 2017 SIR Work Network, INC. Active SEM Application-Agreement 01-01-2017